Committed to delivering aesthetically designed, high quality homes
Welcome to Surbacon Development
Over 20 years old and based out of Bangalore, Surbacon is committed to delivering aesthetically designed, high quality homes at reasonable prices. At Surbacon, homes are designed with our target customers in mind.
We are willing to make that extra effort to keep our customers happy by offering them a wide array of customizable options for their apartments be it the type of flooring, tiling and even the layout so that each apartment transforms into something unique.
We have designed and developed over 8 residential projects in Bangalore and Kochi and have recently commenced construction of our latest luxury residential project ‘Surbacon Maple’ off Sarjapur Road, 1.5 km from the Wipro Campus.
Overview of Surbacon Maple
Maple is a Luxury Residential Apartment project spread over 1.5 acres that is located off Sarjapur Road
The project is spread across two blocks and contains only 56 units that consist of 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom apartments.
Located approx. 1.5 km from the Wipro campus, it is easily accessible and at the same time is close to offices, malls, schools and recreation/entertainment.
The Driveways to parking slots have been as far as possible provided within the footprint of the building to increase green cover.
The best example of this strategy is the Surbacon built apartment “Krishna Lilac” also on Sarjapur Road near Total Mall.
- Surbacon Maple is located off Sarjapur Main Road, 1.5 km from the Wipro Campus
- Some of the existing developments within a 3 km radius of the project include:
- Total Mall
- Primus & Prakriya Schools
- GEAR International School
- India International School
- Harvest International School
- J Arun Kumar Cricket Academy
- SPT Sports
- SDPL Maple will contain the following amenities
- Club House
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Meditation & Yoga Room
- Children’s Play Area
- Swimming Pool
- Intercom between Apartments and Security
- Hybrid Solar System for Common Lighting
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Water Softening Plant
- Plans for 56 apartments in two blocks (A&B) on 60,000 sq.ft. have been sanctioned by the BDA. Additionally, a setback of 15 feet along the road has been set aside for road widening
- Plans for the club house and swimming pool are expected to be sanctioned in the next few months. They will be located between the two blocks of Maple. The area of the club house is not included in the area of apartments
Reinforced concrete footings, reinforced concrete frame with infill walls of 4”, 6” & 8” cement hollow/cellular/solid block .
Internal, cement plaster with lime finish. Acrylic Emulsion Painted Walls. Externally, sand faced & stucco finish with cement / Ace Emulsion Paint.
High quality Glazed Vitrified tile flooring with 4” Skirting. Toilet & Kitchen flooring in ceramic tile. Entrance lobby in granite/ marble/Ceramic/Vitrified
Entrance door with Teak wood frame and wood paneled door. All other door frames in Salwood, Honnai with 40 mm thick solid core flush shutters.
High Quality Anodised Aluminium sliding windows
14’0” x 2’0” granite counter with stainless steel sink & Drain Board. Glazed tile for 1’4” above work top.
Flooring in ceramic tiles and walls upto a height of 7’0” with glazed tiles. Wash basin with Hot & Cold Mixer , hot & cold shower, w/c with PVC / ceramic cistern
All Water & Sanitary in high quality PVC pipes. All taps, mixers, showers – brass chromium plated.
All copper wiring. Provision only for TV in living & Master bedrooms. Telephone conduit point in living & Master bedrooms .
Each room to have 3 light points, one fan point , two socket outlets and ac socket . Kitchen to have adequate Socket outlets .All flats to have individual lockable compartments in main panel.
For More Info………………….:
2BHK Apartments in Bangalore
Site at Bangalore
Villa Houses in Bangalore
Apartments for sale at Electronic city
Individual house for sale in Bangalore
Plots for sale in Bangalore
Flats purchase in Bangalore
House for rent in Bangalore
Apartments for rent in Bangalore
BMRDA Approved Layouts