Too much choice – an issue that everyone buying a home deals with. While a lot of choice is a good thing, evaluating which home is the best investment – in terms of both, the lifestyle it offers you, and its value as an asset – can be complicated. Here are just a few of the factors that make an SJR Primecorp home a wise choice.
Across all of our projects, the single most important focus is design, which influences not just aesthetics, but also the experience of living in the spaces we create. Our approach to architecture, Think Design, ensures great user experience through attention to every detail, from intuitive positioning of switches, to layouts optimised for maximal storage space, privacy, ventilation and natural light.
With a background stretching all the way back to 1973, our expertise ranges from building flyovers, bridges, and airport tarmacs, to structures for residential, commercial and retail use. Today, our portfolio of projects include some of Bangalore’s most well-known landmarks, such as the sprawling, 1 million sft iPark in Whitefield, or the prominent Primus in Koramangala.
Acquiring the best locations, keeping in mind both present and future growth, is a hallmark of SJR Primecorp. All of our projects are strategically situated, combining proximity to Bangalore’s IT zone, business districts, and conveniences such as education and healthcare institutions, with the tranquillity of calm, peaceful enclaves.
SJR Prime corp’s drive to provide the utmost quality at a value that is in sync with global trends, people’s needs, and the environment, produces measurable benefits for each of our customers. For example, Watermark, one of our lake front apartment projects, commanded about Rs. 2300 per square foot. Today, a Watermark home is valued at well over Rs. 6,600 per square foot. Just one instance of our ‘value-beyond-the-ordinary’ strategy at work.
- RCC-framed structure
- Block masonry blocks / equivalent
- Internal walls smoothly plastered with lime rendering
- Vitrified tile flooring in Living, Dining, Kitchen & Bedrooms
- Anti-skid tile flooring in Toilets & Balconies
- Granite flooring for ground floor main entrance lobby and vitrified tiles for upper floor lobbies.
- Interiors with quality distemper
- Exteriors with weather shield cement paint
- Clubhouse with gym, badminton, indoor games & library
- Swimming pool – toddlers’ pool and adult pool
- Children’s play area
- Landscaped garden
DOORS & WINDOWS
Polished teakwood door frame with both sides teak veneered. Main door of melamine polish
All other doors with hard wood frames and flush shutters of enamel paint / skin doors
UPVC / aluminium / equivalent for balcony doors & all windows with mosquito mesh
High quality tint glass for windows
2′ dado tiles above Kitchen platform / granite counter top with single bowl stainless steel sink & drain board Provision for washing machine in utility area
- Wall mounted EWC / sanitary ware with flush tanks & wash basin of Hindware / Parryware / Roca / equivalent
- Hot – cold water mixer with single control bath & shower valve of Parryware / Hindware / Roca / equivalent
- Health faucet for all toilets
- Wall tiles dado upto 7′ height
- Real Power:
- 2BHK – 2KVA, 3BHK – 3KVA
- Backup Power:
- 2BHK – 0.75KVA, 3BHK – 1.00KVA
Elevators of reputed make
- One ELCB for each flat for safety
- One MCB for each circuit provided at the main distribution box in each flat
- Elegant modular switches of Anchor Roma / equivalent
- Telephone points in Living & Master B/R in all 1 BHK, 2 BHK & 3 BHK
- Television points
- (i) 2 BHK – Living, Master B/R & Children’s B/R
- (ii) 3 BHK – Living, Master B/R & Guest B/R
- Fire resistant low smoke electrical wires
- Provision for internet point in Living & Master B/R in all 2 BHK & 3 BHK
- AC point provision in Living & Master B/R in all 2 BHK & 3 BHK